3.3

My Lenova Computer did not work correctly from the start, The USB and audio ports both only worked intermittently. I returned it for service and they said they would have to send it back - a 2 week time frame.

I couldn't give up the computer so I came back when I had 10 days available. After the 10 days, I called and they had not even sent it to the manufacturer yet! I picked it up again and returned it later. this time, they did send it back.

I waited over 3 weeks and finally called. They said it had been ready for 2 weeks but they never called. When I picked up the computer, it wasn't fixed.

I still have the same problem.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with micro center products and pricing and stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of lenovo laptop and associated monetary loss in the amount of $400. Micro Center needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lenovo laptop in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Micro Center.

Comments

Hilliard, Ohio, United States #941450

Hi there,

I am so sorry for this. I want to help!

Can you email me further details and include this review for my reference? My email is custrel@microcenter.com I am happy to help and hope to hear from you soon!

Thanks,