I too have had a laptop and it's been in the shop to fix various problems 3 times. The last time it was about 4 weeks for them to repair.

Now I have to go again to have them see if they can repair it. The laptop is shorting out on me and not bringing up programs. Their service, I have spoke with the General Manager of the store and still the issue is not resolved. What good is a $300 warranty if this is the kind *** that goes on.

In fact there has been 3 managers in the technical support dept in the last 60 days... makes you wonder if they know what's going on.

This is the last time I will ever buy anything from Microcenter.

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $1300. This person is overall dissatisfied with Micro Center. The most disappointing about micro center technical support at Micro Center was customer service, service and warranty policy Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Micro Center.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Micro Center to other companies on our site.

Comments

Hilliard, Ohio, United States #946426

Hello,

This definitely sounds like a frustrating time with your unit in for service. Can you email me further details to custrel@microcenter.com?

I am happy to look into this with you. I hope to hear from you soon!

Thanks,