87 Brentwood Promenade Ct, Brentwood, MO 63144, USA
3.7
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Brought my girlfriend to Micro Center in Brentwood MO to pick up some new tech for our business. General Sales Consultant Ronny Tankersley "assisted" us with our sales.

And by "assisted", I mean consistently flirt and compliment my girlfriend instead of focusing on the our needs. We first encountered Ronny T. while walking through the aisles holding hands. He first approached her directly and asked if she needed help.

I quickly stated what we were looking for and he immediately asked if "we" were "together" with a very bewildered look on his face. We had over 700$ of equipment in our hands already and he proceeded to insinuate that he needed to walk us to the register with the 300$ product he unlocked stating that they had products stolen before. This was of course a ploy to continue flirting with her further which he did again at the register. We are very unhappy with our first experience at Micro Center and will not be going back other than to return the sales from Ronny.

This behavior is not acceptable and Mr. Tankersley should consider himself very lucky that we are very reserved. I will be filing an official complaint with the Better Business Bureau and Missouri Attorney General.

Thanks so much Micro Center and Ronny T for making our experience very uncomfortable, made for a great start to the weekend as well. Congratulations!

Reason of review: Abused by Sales Person.

Preferred solution: Fire Ronny Tankersley immediately .

I didn't like: How sales consultant ronny tankersley treated us.

Comments

MCcustrel
Micro Center Verified Representative

Thank you for reaching out and sharing this feedback. We are sorry to hear how you and your girlfriend were made to feel in our store!

While it is our procedure that specific merchandise be escorted to the register, we'd like to review this with our management team so we may address it, can you please reach out to us with your transaction information and further details? CustRelSoc@microcenter.com