2.9
Ease of Use

The biggest problem with Micro Center is their total inability to understand that if a customer can't communicate with them - they'll go elsewhere. 1.

Take their phone system (away , please!). It is one of those robo-answerers. It is limited as to the options it gives. So, if you want something out of those options, say to talk to a manager - it can't allow it.

In addition, when you are talking to some one, it often drops the connection. 2. There is the continual reliance on their web site. If you want to buy something thats kind of OK.

However, if you want any other kind of info - lots of luck! 3. In the Store, to do anything, You have to wait. Even after waiting, the person you're waiting on might just walk away ignoring you.

Particularly if you a senior citizen. 4.

Technicians don't know how to explain problems logically. If a problem is with software - they forget to say that and instead say " We couldn't find anything wrong with the unit.".

Product or Service Mentioned: Micro Center Technical Support.

I liked: Products.

I didn't like: Inability to communicate.

Comments

#1199647

Hi there,

I apologize for the trouble reaching the store. When you call, option 6 will get you to a live person.

Also, I am happy to help answer any questions at custrel@microcenter.com. We don't want to lose you as our customer!

Please email me if I can be of any assistance at all.

Thanks,