4.7
Ease of Use
Style and Design
Usability

Just bought a laptop from microcenter on 11-23-16.The transaction was completed the day I bought it.

I checked my account today and they took out of my account again...double charging me. I called the store and haven't gotten a word back from the manager. The girl on the phone took my name and number and that was it. I've called my bank and my bank is stating that it is Microcenter that tried to double charge me.

The transaction when I went into the store was very smooth and great.

But the out come is not okay.Managers refused to call customers back on their mess up.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. RachelN is quite happy with laptop and price and selection and stated that there is a room for improvement of being charged twice on the same transaction. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "double charged my card" of dell inspiron 11 3000 series 11 2n1 laptop computer and associated monetary loss in the amount of $245. Microcenter needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dell inspiron 11 3000 series 11 2n1 laptop computer in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Microcenter.

Had an Experience with Micro Center?

Comments