My experience took place in the Micro Center store, in Rockville, MD.

I requested support from their (supposedly) most knowledgeable employee -Mark- in the Do It Yourself (DIY as they call it) section. As I started explaining the simple project I was attempting to do, it was clear that Mark did not know much about what I was trying to achieve, but most important he did not give a rat's a**, and was more interested in the dinner he had just bought than doing his job. Pathetic!

This person wrote the review because of "employee support in store" of microcenter staff from Micro Center. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Micro Center to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Micro Center for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this experience. Can you email me further details to custrel@microcenter.com and include a copy of this review for my reference? I'm happy to help!

Thanks,