1.8
Ease of Use

The product I bought went on sale a week later. I was ready to go into the store to return and get new price but thought I'd call and see if I could do it over the phone.

The person in the call center said I could and took my info for a manager to call back. A week goes by with no call back so I call again. And a third and fourth times. Finally on the fifth try the call center gave me the trick to actually reach someone in the store (press option 3 and wait through options for phone to ring).

Person who answered was extremely rude and says I cannot do get the refund for the new price over the phone, it has to be in person. Was basically yelling at me about it. Also tells me once the sale is over I can no longer get the matched price even though I've been calling about this for weeks. Was about to send my friend to by a 2K laptop at Microcenter but not anymore.

So done with this place. Careful they will waste your time and then treat you like crap at the end.

Review about: Micro Center Manager.

Preferred solution: Refund on price difference (20) and some compensation for my hours of wasted time..

I liked: Product inventory, Prices.

I didn't like: Customer service, No help.

Comments

MCcustrel
Micro Center Verified Representative

Hello,

We are very sorry to hear about this negative experience and we would like to understand what happened and to help you. Could you please email us with a copy of this review and your transaction number to custrel@microcenter.com? Thank you for reaching out to us, we look forward to hearing back from you!