Croton On Hudson, New York

I have been shopping at numerous Microcenter stores in the New York

Metropolitan area for over five years. The customer service, support & products offered are becoming exponentially worse. I purchased a build yourself system spending twelve hundred dollars in parts the associate helping me in choosing Memory for the Motherboard showed me the wrong memory for that motherboard. I had a specific brand in mind and purchased that brand it was Crucial blaistix memory for a asus motherboard. Turns out on a fluke I was right when reviewing the Motherboard manual the memory I chose was correct and ment to work in that asus motherboard. By name and part number had I gone with associates choice return would have been in my future. Here are the facts. Have knowledgeable people man the departments they are in.

The knowledge bar is a joke. The build your own components were purchased in the queens Microcenter. Then in Westbury this weekend went to purchase some routers and tv mounts that said they were in stock on website. There was a sales associate who looked like a lost puppy trying to help me with the router not in stock. Then he abruptly

walked away. I pulled it all together myself. Your CEO and top managment now only seem to care about numbers. There are numerous frauds that take place by associates on a daily basis I sm have seen people being told blatant lies. I have then walked over to help these people who were always grateful. This is what happens when you loose customer centric service. Your a private company. I hope that your board and financiers will look at this and make radical changes. If not your in for a painful decline. I will no longer be shopping at Microcenter and the thirty thousand dollars a year myself and my clients spend there is done.

Reason of review: Systemic problems .

Preferred solution: Fix your problems .

I liked: Convince.

I didn't like: Service.

Comments

Hilliard, Ohio, United States #902791

Hi vze262qh1,

I apologize for the perception we have given you lately of the store. We definitely don't want you feeling this way.

Can you email me further details in regards to your latest visit?

Maybe I can have a manager reach out to help. I hope to hear from you soon!

Thanks,