3.3

This experience does not have to do with the order itself. However, I was at micro center on October 12, 2015 to make a 1600+ purchase on computer parts for a build.

The help to require the items was easy and friendly. At the time of checkout I had in my hand two casino issued discover credit cards totaling $1000. The supervisor at the checkout area did not trust the cards and Microcenter of the Brooklyn store missed out on the sale. I've made much higher amounts of purchases before and I will no longer do that because of that supervisor.

I took my business to Newegg, their competitor and I believe that will be the choice of my parts from now on. The supervisor should be fired in my opinion, however that is the store owner's choice.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Micro Center. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2000 and wants Micro Center to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was supervisor that worked on october 12 2015. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Micro Center computer parts for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Hilliard, Ohio, United States #1051767

Hi there,

I am happy to look into this with you to review the method of payment you attempted to use to see if it matches any of the methods that we accept which are outlined on our website at www.microcenter.com. Please email me at custrel@microcenter.com.

Thanks,