1.8
Ease of Use
Style and Design

2 years ago I had no idea about compatible voltages etc with different PC parts, had an associate of course vulture their way into my PC part experience. Now two years later the RAM I had come to find out now is not voltage compatible with my build, and my motherboard does not automatically change the voltage to what is needed.

I was never informed I would need to change it myself and now my RAM is burnt out and have gone through a pain in the *** process since I went from 30 minutes away from the Kansas store to 19 hours away and 6 hours from the California store. I sent my RAM to a family member there and they received a card with the amount paid on it, two years later the RAM I need is double the price and the card is only usable IN-STORE. I am more than pissed off that now I have to wait even longer since this company is still in the stone age with online shopping. Microcenter over the years has been becoming a joke with their terrible customer service and lackluster deals.

The incorrect RAM has been linked. Luckily I live far away enough now from this disease of a place.

Review about: Micro Center Customer Care.

Reason of review: Overall bad service and shopping experience.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Overall experience in store and online, Store manager.

Comments