Spent hours on the phone trying to track down a warranty I purchased. When I bought the computer I was assured that they have all my information on file and i do not need to keep the receipt.

Now my computer broke. The chat seems like the operator is manning multiple chat windows simultaneously as it took forever to get a reply while we were chatting. He says there is nothing under my last name for my zip code. After my wife spending 1 hour with customer serve and another 1/2 hour of my time they found me.

Then they had to transfer me to a store to determine if I could ship my computer as i no longer live near a store.

After 20 minutes on hold they finally told me I have to call a different number. I haven't tried that number yet - but I am assuming my saga is far from over with this place.

Comments

CUSTOMER LOYALTY. THEY SHOULD HAVE A BETTER INDEXING SYSTEM. YOU WANT PEOPLE TO KEEP COMING BACK AND PURCHASING MORE OF YOUR PRODUCTS.

Columbus, Ohio, United States #614930

I apologize for this experience. It sounds like you have had a frustrating time. I would like to help in any way I can. Could you email me all the details and contact information you can provide to custrel@microcenter.com? I will look into this issue with you :).

Thanks,