The single worst company in the history of business. They will be out of business in the future because they are the most difficult company to deal with.

Their policies are from the 19th century. It is like pulling teeth to get a product delivered. They refuse to deliver to alternative addresses making delivery almost impossible. Their system sucks, their company sucks and based on other review, he consensus is that they really suck.

PS. THEY SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK

Comments

You suck! Im sure you are sucky customerand not needed!

Hilliard, Ohio, United States #800468

Hello,

I found your review while going through this sight. It sounds like you had a frustrating issue that didnt get resolved.

We value you as a customer and I would truly appreciate the opportunity to look into what happened here with you.

If you could email me at custrel@microcenter.com with further details, I would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Customer Relations

Micro Center

Chicago, Illinois, United States #763203

"There are not enough bad things to say about this company. They SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK.

PS.THEY SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK 12b7ac5"

I could not have said it any better myself...

LTCC
Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #763157

A few more details and fewer "Suck" would be helpful.....