well its time to upgrade the computer,,,will not be doing it here. I bought my last one from this place a few years back,,when i had trouble with it i brought in into micro center to be repaired,,was told it be around 7 days.

7 days later i get a phone call to pick up my bio hazerd computer,,because i smoked they would not repair computer. will never give them my money agien,,,this place does not know how to treat people.up to this point i had bought all my electronics here ,,,but now i will give them reviews instead of my money.do not spend your money here people,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Product or Service Mentioned: Micro Center Computer Repair.

Comments

MCcustrel
Micro Center Verified Representative

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, we are very sorry to hear of the issues with this repair request as we never want to turn a customer away and cause an inconvenience to you. We care deeply for our associates health and safety, therefore in rare occasions, typically with insects or hazardous debris we may ask to have a unit cleaned prior to us being able to preform work on it. If you have further feedback you'd like to provide us or give us an opportunity to look closer at this situation, do not hesitate to reach out to us at CustRelSoc@microcenter.com with copy of this review and your repair order information.