After twenty minutes of searching for products or an available sales rep at Microcenter's Denver location I left frustrated - empty handed - at 1345 on Monday, 5 Sep 16. While I don't lay the responsibility at the feet of sales reps; all were engaged with customers as I searched for a MP3, a speaker, and GPS for my vehicle, I do hold management responsible for under staffing on Labor Day.

(Not that help is typically forthcoming any other day of the week). Simply stated, attempting to purchase electronics at Microcenter is frustrating and too often an exercise in futility. That other unassisted customers experienced similar levels of frustration became evident as I retraced my paths in various aisles. They, too, retraced footsteps.

I'll resume my search for the items desired online.

Product or Service Mentioned: Micro Center Customer Care.

Preferred solution: My solution is to shop elsewhere..

I didn't like: I did not like the paucity of service.

Comments

Hilliard, Ohio, United States #1208562

Hi Dan,

I apologize for the trouble getting sales assistance. That is definitely frustrating.

We will definitely look into the staffing situation. I would love to have someone give you a call to help find what you are looking for.

Can you email me at custrel@microcenter.com with a good number to reach you at, a copy of this review for my reference, and a description of what you're looking for? Happy to help!

Thanks,

James

Customer Relations

Micro Center custrel@microcenter.com

to Anonymous Denver, Colorado, United States #1222707

Hello James,

while your response is valued, please know that my experiences at Microcenter have led me to list Microcenter a "No Go Zone." Attempts to purchase electronics shouldn't be a struggle.

Dan in Denver