3.4
Ease of Use
Style and Design

This is a complain in regards to an online order I placed. I bought a bunch of cpus for pickup at the new york city queens store. After, Paying for the items I was forced to return them by the stores' knowledge manager. He pushed me to return the items against my will. I was NOT Aware that there was a limit on the amount of cpus one can buy thus i denied to buy a few for me an my friends. In ANY case the manger should just have told me that the limit is two and that he won't be able to sell me anymore instead of making me return items are being paid which LEGALLY BELONGED to me at that point. The manger really treated me as a criminal when in fact I am just a customers of the store. Now i understand that i could not buy more than one. But he should have stopped me from buying more than one before I actually bought them invested of forcing me to return them.

store info

71-43 Kissena Blvd, Flushing, NY 11367Hours: Open today · 10AM–9PMPhone: (718) 674-8400Products: Search items at this storeSuggest an edit

Product or Service Mentioned: Micro Center Manager.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Product and pricing.

I didn't like: Manager.

Comments

Hilliard, Ohio, United States #1215830

Hi there,

I apologize for the trouble. Can you email me further details to custrel@microcenter.com?

I am happy to look into the situation.

Thanks,