Style and Design

Chapter 1. I placed an order online for store pickup, two $800 items. Thankfully I did not make the trek to pick them up, as I received an email the next day stating they did not have the items in stock.

Chapter 2. I placed the same order online for shipping and paid extra for next day delivery. I received a phone call the next day. They won't ship to a UPS Store (my preferred address). Fine. I gave them my residential address. They won't ship to my residential address because my credit card address on file with the bank is my UPS Store address.

I went through three "managers," ultimately speaking with Jason. Jason told me there is absolutely no way for them to sell me anything online unless I change my address with my bank to match my home address. He also refused to connect me with his supervisor, stating there was no one else there who would tell me differently.

Chapter 3. After looking closer at my online profile at microcenter.com, I noticed there was a place for me to specify a different billing and shipping address. Naturally, I entered the information carefully and attempted to place the order again. Turns out, although there is the option to enter this information, it means nothing.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of online order from Micro Center. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1600 and wants Micro Center to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Micro Center for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Hilliard, Ohio, United States #995318

Hi there,

I apologize for the trouble getting the items you were looking for in-store and onoline. Can you email me at custrel@microcenter.com with a copy of this review, your contact information, and the product you are attempting to get?

Perhaps I can be of assistance. I hope to hear from you soon!

Thanks,