1.3
Ease of Use

We called them and followed their advice on the proper RAM cards to use in my desktop. In fact, they were the wrong ones and I called to try to exchange them.

In my case, my desktop is in my business so I didn't get a chance to power down the computer to make the change for a couple of weeks.I was told their policy was 15 days and that was all there was to it.

So they tell you what to use and then tell you you are screwed because you didn't act fast enough to install the cards into your computer and find out they were wrong. I guess I've learned my lesson with Microcenter which is - I'll NEVER use them again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. kgrabow stated that there is a room for improvement of service and tech advice. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of micro center customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $86. Micro Center needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned micro center customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Micro Center.

Comments