Dillwyn, Virginia

I took my PC for screen replacement they quoted me for motherboard replacement, the total cost was the same I would buy a brand new one. Very unfair treatment.

They wasted my time, kept my item for 3 days and never contacted me back. I called them on the 4th day and they quoted the price I can buy a new one. Not a logic treatment. The representative did not care about me as a customer at all.

Worst experience ever. I have been a loyal customer for years but now I will never come back again.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Micro Center. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Micro Center to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Micro Center and micro center customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Hi there,

Sounds like a frustrating situation. If you can email me at custrel@microcenter.com with further details and a copy of your review I would be happy to look into this with you.

Thanks,