I was at the micro center in Cambridge ma to buy an iPad 3 . They were having a promotion which you could save 40.00 from the regular price.

So the sale man that help me with the iPad is really nice. Until one of the guy that I think was the manager of the apple department came over to me and said in a really rude tone that he can't sell it to me . I thought he was just kidding . So I was like ok why.

So he repeated again that he can't sell it to me . He then in front of a lot of people ask me if I am here with a lot of my family member. So I was like yeah with my mom and brother so is there a problem . And he has this look on his face like he didnt believe me .

And he was like telling me that he has sell many iPad to people that has the same last name as me. And he ask me that if I know that they could only sell one iPad per household and customer which mean family. I told yeah. And this is my first time here today today to buy the iPad with my family .

And we only buy one. So I ask him what does he mean by saying that. And he was like you have the same last name as those people . I was like you could check the my ID and plus its a different address.

He told me it doesn't matter and I have the same last name to the people that he been selling the iPad to. He also act like he doing me a favor this time and he going to let me buy the iPad but only one. So I told him that hey look alot of people have the same last name doesn't they related and he said he don't know. I even told him that I rather buy it at the apple store then at their place .

He then told me I will not get the good price but I told him I rather paid more then being disrespect by people like him. So he was like walk away.

Usually when a product is listed to sell for 1 item per household is that mean the address not just the last name. I wanted to ask how many people out there that have the same last name and not related to each other.

Product or Service Mentioned: Micro Center Manager.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 15, 2013.

Comments

Clearwater, Florida, United States #824406

reseller

Hilliard, Ohio, United States #638152

Hi,

I apologize for your experience regarding the iPad. Could you contact me at custrel@microcenter.com with more details? I would be happy to look into what happened here with you.

Thanks,