4.0

On taking in a defective SSD / Microcenter drive today I learned that the private labeled SSD drives are no more.

Worse is that I found that reportedly a number of these private labeled drives do not show up in my account history. I've encountered this before and for different reasons is why I stopped buying Software from Microcenter and so years ago.

The amount of funds per SSD drive (2 or 3 year warranty extension) is not a great amount. However, it does upset me to see yet another change where I know I've spent funds with Microcenter and after the fact the database shows no reference to these multiple expenditures.

Seems that I'll schedule my time better to visit Fry's from this point on.

Product or Service Mentioned: Micro Center Warranty.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Location.

I didn't like: No notification of discontinuance of private labeled product, Database has lost warranty data now and before, Database has lost tax exemption forms, Pos system forces debit versus credit, Policy change with out being notified.

Comments

Hi there,

So sorry for the trouble finding your transactions on these purchases. I'm happy to help.

Can you email me with further details to custrel@microcenter.com and include a good number to reach you at as well as a copy of this review?

Thanks,