On taking in a defective SSD / Microcenter drive today I learned that the private labeled SSD drives are no more.

Worse is that I found that reportedly a number of these private labeled drives do not show up in my account history. I've encountered this before and for different reasons is why I stopped buying Software from Microcenter and so years ago.

The amount of funds per SSD drive (2 or 3 year warranty extension) is not a great amount. However, it does upset me to see yet another change where I know I've spent funds with Microcenter and after the fact the database shows no reference to these multiple expenditures.

Seems that I'll schedule my time better to visit Fry's from this point on.

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $100. The author is overall dissatisfied with Micro Center. The most disappointing about micro center warranty from Micro Center was no notification of discontinuance of private labeled product, database has lost warranty data now and before and database has lost tax exemption forms , but reviewer liked location. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Micro Center.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Computers category for more informed decision or compare Micro Center to other companies on our site.

Hi there,

So sorry for the trouble finding your transactions on these purchases.I'm happy to help.

Can you email me with further details to and include a good number to reach you at as well as a copy of this review?

Customer Relations