Ease of Use
Style and Design
Usability

I went in store traveling 15 miles to get free micro SD card and he started asking me questions that I felt were very inappropriate.I felt he(ALI L) was very disrespectful and felt I was being intorgrated.

I went to the store to get my MICROSD card because I thought its appreciation by MIcro Center to me for being a loyal customer. I bought 3 laptop and lot of other stuff from there but I was never disrespected like how I was disrespectful At that movement. One of the worst experiences of my life and I will make sure you will never ever get my business again and I will make sure that when somebody will ask me that if they should ever visit that store and I will say this without hesitation that "not if they have agent like ALI L" He's ruining name of that location.

Worst ever experience at your used to be best location because of your dedicated worker (ALI L) If you want to have store that's open to customer and where customers are not treated like trash you really have to teach your worker ALI L.how to talk to customer.

Review about: Micro Center Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Micro Center?

Comments