i WAS TOLD THE HP PRO BOOK WAS OUT OF STOCK AND WOULD BE COMING IN AGAIN DEFINITELY AND I WOULD BE CONTACTED BY A STORE MANAGER AS I HAD HAD A LOT OF TROUBLE WITH A PREVIOUS ASUS. I WAS SPENDING MORE MONEY AS IT WAS THE PRO BOOK I WANTED WITH ALL MY NEEDS AND CAREFUL REVIEW.NO ONE EVER FOLLOWED UP TO CALL ME NO SURPRISE.

I CALLED TO CHECK ON AVAILABILITY AS WEB SITE SAID 10 IN STOCK BUT I AM TOLD NONE IN STOCK. I CALL AGAIN TO DOUBLE CHECK I AM FIRST TALKED TO LIKE I AM AN *** AND BOTHERING A WOMAN NAMED MARY ANSWERING THE AVAILABILITY EXTENSION AT THE WESTBURY NEW YORK STORE, SHE WAS TOTALLY RUDE AND UN HELPFUL SOUNDED LIKE SHE DID NOT EVEN WANT TO LOOK FOR INFORMATION. i ASKED TO BE CONNECTED TO LAPTOP DEPT AND SHE SAID I WILL TRY "BUT I CANT PROMISE THEY WILL ANSWER IN THAT DEPT" AFTER 15 MINUTES ON HOLD SHE CAME BACK ON.I ASKED FOR MANAGER WHO CAME ON AFTER WAITING ANOTHER 10 MINUTES. I SAID I WILL TRY AND TELL YOU THE SHORT VERSION OF LONG STORY.

GEORGE THE MANAGER RUDELY ANSWERED "JUST GIVE ME THE SKU" AFTER CHECKING HE TOLD ME I DON'T KNOW WHY ANYONE TOLD YOU IT WAS BACK ORDERED.IT IS DISCONTINUED!! HOW ABOUT WE HAVE SOMETHING ELSE OR TRY AND DIRECT ME TO MAKE ME HAPPY.NO WAY JUST RUDE PEOPLE WHO HAVE NO DESIRE TO MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE A HAPPY CUSTOMER INSTEAD MAKING YOU FEEL LIKE THEY ARE DOING YOU A FAVOR AND YOU ARE AN *** !!

UNFORTUNATELY WHEN I RETURNED MY ASUS I WAS ONLY GIVEN A STORE CREDIT SO I WILL HAVE TO SOMEHOW FIND A WAY TO USE IT. BUT I CAN TELL YOU THIS I WILL NEVER SHOP MICRO CENTER AGAIN AFTER I USE THAT CREDIT

Review about: Micro Center Manager.

Comments

Saint Louis, Missouri, United States #1195882

I also find their customer service over the phone to be terrible. In fact, when you call they don't even give you the option of reaching a live person.

The in store customer service is a little better.

The one place they do shine is the tech help line. I called that a few times and the people on the line were friendly and very helpful.

#820521

Hello,

This sounds extremely frustrating. I am happy to help.

Can you email me with your purchase details to custrel@microcenter.com? We definitely need to look into this together to make this right.

I hope to hear from you soon!

Thanks,